This blog post may contain affiliate links in it. This means that if you make a purchase by using one of the affiliate links provided in this article, then we will get a small commission at no extra expense to you. We only promote products we love and believe in
To all my MOM’s out there that wanted to tackle traveling, but didn’t think you could afford it, boo have I got a surprise for you! I have to rave about how awesome the creators of Ultimate Bundles are, here is why; they’ve created Smart Travel Super Bundle 2019. Stephanie at Ultimate Bundles and her family (5 kids) have traveled to over 60 countries! And she believes that with the right knowledge and strategies, traveling can be affordable, no matter what season of life you’re in (and yes, even with kids!). Now she’s unveiling her tips with a 7-video mini-eCourse…all for free! Learn more and register for the mini-course called Travel More, Travel Cheaper here:
How the Bundle Works
If you’re new to Ultimate Bundles and never heard of it here’s how it works. The best bloggers and authors are invited to contribute their top resources to a curated bundle ( eCourses, eBooks, printables, bonuses and more). Ultimate Bundle then partners with these creators to offer the entire collection at a HUGE affordable discount price for a short time.
- Dates: Monday, July 15 at 8am ET to Friday, July 19 at 11:59pm ET
- Price: $47.00
- Value: 30 products worth $1286.58
- Contents: 13 eBooks, 10 eCourses, 5 printable packs & 2 workbooks
Camping, RV & Road Trips
7 products worth $547.92
- 25 Things to Consider When Buying Your First RV or Travel Trailer (eBook) by Jenifer Smith $9.99
Will help you figure out what is and isn’t important to you and narrow your choices to a manageable number.
- 90 Day Family Road Trip: Your Big Fat Easy Button to Explore Fulltime Travel (eCourse) by Ashley Logsdon $197.00
This truly unique online course will equip you with the know-how to not only RV with your family, but truly connect and thrive in the process!
- Backpacking Essentials: Everything Hikers Need to Know Before Their First Backpacking Trip (eCourse) by Mallory Moskowitz $97.00
Pack all the right gear, clothes, food and show you how to stay as safe and comfortable as possible on the trail.
- Campground Learning Lab (eBook) by Kara Carrero $14.99
A parent’s guide to learning experiences while hiking and camping.
- Fix It Yourself: RV Maintenance (eCourse) by Liz Wilcox ($197.00)
Ed Wilcox, certified RV technician, will teach you how to fix your RV so you can save money, time, and hassle.
- Ultimate RV Campers Bundle (Printable) by Grainne Foley $24.99
Comes with 32 full color printables covering all facets of RVing life. From packing lists for each room, to travel day checklists, to monthly budget tracker sheets, this set will keep you organized and relaxed
- The Family Camping Handbook (eBook) by Katie Kimball $6.95 If you’ve always wanted to try camping as a frugal family vacation but are nervous because you have little ones or don’t want to feel stuck with hot dogs, this is your ticket to real food success in the woods.
7 products worth $216.44
- Baby Can Travel Anywhere: A Travel Guide Made for Parents (eBook) by Celine Brewer $6.00
Your step by step instruction guide to plan and execute your first trip with your baby with ease.
- Family Travel: Packing Checklists and Flying Survival Tips (Printable) by Melissa Roy $7.50
Detailed packing checklists for traveling with kids from birth and tips for flying with kids including what to put in carry-on bags, getting through security, traveling with car seats and more.
- How To Turn Any Homeschool Curriculum Into A Family Travel Adventure (eCourse) by Shannan Swindler $79.00
Enrich your homeschool by planning stay-cations, family days out or epic family adventures based on your homeschool curriculum.
- Kid’s Travel Journal & Activity Book (Workbook) by Katie McGowen $4.99- Printable journal and activity book to help kids stay busy on trips and record memories from each day.
- Pack Up & Leave: Travel Tips for Fun Family Vacations eBook by Jennifer Flanders ($9.95)
Want to take a stress-free and affordable family vacation? Let Jennifer Flanders, a seasoned globetrotter and mother of 12, show you how! This book is jam-packed with tips to make traveling with children more fun, enjoyable, educational, and EASY.
- Travel with Kids Ideas (eBook) by Jessica Fisher $12.00
Get on track for travel with kids with this easy, practical guide for planning family travel on a budget – without losing your mind.
- Wanderlust Families: Long-Term Travel (eCourse) by Susan Whitehead $97.00 Yearning to travel abroad long-term with your family and don’t know how? This course can help you tackle every aspect of planning your adventure so you can turn your Dream Life into your Real Life.
Making Travel Affordable
6 products worth $276.98
- An Intentional Travelers Guide to Unconventional Budget Accommodations (eBook) by Michelle Chang $5.99
This book will help you crack the code to meaningful, impactful and low-cost trips by tackling one of the biggest trip expenses: lodging.
- Finance Your Detour: A Budgeting Program to Help You Travel More (eCourse) by Dan & Lindsay McKenzie $57.00
A budgeting program and tool that teaches the same strategies and budgeting process that allowed them to pay off debt, build a financial runway, and travel full-time.
- Canadian Free Flyers Economy Plan (eCourse) by Matthew Bailey $35.00 Learn how to earn travel points and redeem them for maximum value.
- The Affordable Flight Guide: How to Find Cheap Airline Tickets and See the World on a Budget (eBook) by Jen Ruiz $4.99
A how-to guide for finding cheap flights.
- The Frugal Flyer: Eliminate the Cost of US Flights from Your Budget So You Can Travel More and Be Happier! (eCourse) by Lyn Mettler $147.00
Shows travelers how to completely eliminate airfares from their budget when flying the four major US airlines: Southwest, American, Delta and United.
- How To Make and Save Money While Traveling with WalletWin Academy (eCourse) by Amanda Teixeira $27.00
Find out how to both save and make money while traveling as often (and for as long) as you’d like!
4 products worth $70.25
- 7 Mindset Shifts To Take You From Daydreamer To Full Time Traveler (eBook) by Megan Seamans & Andrew Johnston $17.00
This guided workbook is designed for you to wake up and take action toward your travel lifestyle!
- Overcome Travel Anxiety (eBook) by Lauren Juliff $37.00 Will help you eliminate anxiety from your life, give you the confidence to start planning an adventure, and support you as you take steps outside your comfort zone in order to explore the world.
- The Adventure Traveler’s Handbook (eBook) by Nellie Huang $8.26
Provides practical tips and inspirational stories for both new and experienced outdoor explorers.
- Women on the Road (eBook) by Leyla Giray Alyanak $7.99 This eBook will inspire women over 50 to travel solo, whether it’s your first trip or your tenth, starting with getting you out the door to expert personal tips from a lifelong solo traveler.
Planning & Packing
(6 products worth $174.99)
- A Female Guide to Solo Travel (eBook) by Lisa Imogen Eldridge $4.99
The most comprehensive guide book to solo female travel. Whether it is your first time or you have travelled solo before, this book will inspire, empower and prepare you for your solo trip.
- DIY Herbal First Aid Travel Kit: The Herbal Remedies You Need to Pack Before You Leave Home (eCourse) by Chris Dalziel $97.00
Fill your travel first aid kit with 10 easy herbal remedies that will make your vacation more comfortable and the inevitable minor discomforts more manageable.
- Family Travel Planner (Printable) by Laura Rizer $4.99
The ultimate tool for organizing and planning your family vacation.
- How to Plan a Trip (eBook) by Christen Nicole $27.00
Provides clear and actionable steps to plan the perfect vacation in 12 simple steps.
- Our Next Adventure Planner (Printable) by Lauren Forsythe $7.00
A travel planner that is designed specifically for families with young kids to make the most out of their trip regardless of destination.
- Summer Outfit Packing List Bundle (Workbook) by Alison Lumbatis $29.00 Includes the lists, outfit combinations, and shopping links you need to make getting packed for your next vacation a breeze.
- Vacation Binder (Printable) by Carrie Lindsey $10.00
You’ll love using this cute (and functional!) printable Travel Binder and Planner Stickers when you plan your next trip!
- FREE Skin Care Travel Items from MadeOn Skin Care, $16.50 value
- FREE pack of travel size items from Puro Co, $15 value
- FREE 2oz bottle of Digest-Support Herbal Supplement, $15.99 value
- $25 Credit to SaneBox, $25 value
How Can You Get your Hands On this Bundle
It’s very easy. You can click here to go directly to the Ultimate Bundles site and look for the GET MY COPY NOW box in the top right hand corner. Click on that box and you will be led through the process. Once you’ve purchased the bundle you will have access to your library and will be able to download and print your bundle. That’s it! Enjoy…..
I’ve purchase many bundles from them and I love them all and they are very useful. Enjoy let me know if you purchase one.