This post contains affiliate links, meaning that I receive compensation if you purchase through any of links on this page identified as such (at no additional cost to you!)We have advertising relationships with the stores in this post
Since I’ve been cancer free, I worry about the health and well-being of myself and my son. I will be the first to admit that we do live in a toxic world, which has made me highly suspicious of all the chemicals in our food, health and beauty aids. During my difficult moments, I did plenty of research on how I can help my health, well being and family to a healthy lifestyle. If you been researching natural herbs remedies to improve a healthy lifestyle, then Herbs & Essential Oils: a Simple (but complete) Beginners Guide is for you.
I found a ton of information but I didn’t prevision how overwhelming and bit confusing it would be until I stumbled upon Herb & Essential Oils Super Bundle.
WHAT IS THE HERB & ESSENTIAL OILS SUPER BUNDLE 2019?
The Herb & Essential Oils Super Bundle 2019, is everything you need in one fabulous package of natural remedies that you can trust and rely on as you take charge of your family’s health. When you buy the Herbs & Essential Oil Super Bundle, you’ll get access to:
29 eBooks on cold and flu remedies, an evidence-based approach to CBD oil, cleaning your home with natural products, and more!
7 eCourses on creating botanical drinks, herbs for ADHD and focus, the healing power of tea, plus more!
4 printables to keep you organized, help you have essential oil safety at your fingertips, and more.
Of course, having natural remedies at hand doesn’t guarantee perfect health or provide superhuman powers to ward off the many germs that make their way around.
But, with the help of traditional wisdom, modern science and smart natural remedies – all packaged inside this convenient library, you’ll be empowered to respond to the things that come your way, and protect and nurture your health far more effectively.
Best of all, you can get it all for just $37, but only for the next six days.
Sales Start: June 5, 2019 Ends: June 10, 2019
Home & Beauty (10 Products worth $81.88)
- ANTI Anti-Aging Natural Skincare Guide: Amazing Skin No Matter What Your Number (eBook) by Amanda Cook $9.99
Rediscover your best skin, no matter what your age with this natural skincare guide, including recipes to make effective products at home!
- Beat the Winter Blues: Make ‘n Take Guide (eBook) by Bethany McGough $6.99
Guides you in hosting a successful party with 4 recipes to help beat those winter blues!
- DIY Natural Spa Treatments: Luxurious Herbal Skincare for Face and Body (eBook) by Stacy Karen $9.95
Create your own facial steams, face masks, body wraps, bath teas, and more for an all-natural spa experience in the comfort of your own home.
- Easy Melt & Pour Soap Recipes Using Essential Oils (eBook) by Maura White $7.00
Learn how easy it is to make custom melt and pour soaps – make 12 bars in as little as one hour!
- Essential Clean Home (eBook) by Kasey Schwartz $7.00
Teaches you how changing out store-bought cleaning products for easy DIY cleaning recipes using essential oils can make big changes in your everyday health and life!
- Green Your Clean: Simple & All-Natural DIYs to Clean Your Home (eBook) by Holly Bertone $7.99
A set of instructions for DIY non-toxic household cleaners you can easily make to help you start living a safer and greener lifestyle.
- Herbal Salves, Oils, Butter & Balms (eBook) by Heidi Villegas $10.00
Teaches you how to use healthy and safe herbs for health and beauty. You’ll learn how to create beautiful herb infused oils, then turn them into wonderful skin care and health supporting salves and balms.
- Make Your Own Affordable Natural Perfumes: Learn to Safely Use Custom Blended Essential Oils (eBook) by Andrea Zahnd $9.99
Learn how to safely create your own essential oil perfumes with proper dilution rates, aroma notes and how to build your first perfume.
- Natural Beauty from Head to Toe (eBook) by Kelly Cable $6.99
Contains 21 recipes for the bath: shampoo and lotion, makeup recipes like blush and foundation, body spray recipes, facial toners, lip balm, and recipes for men like cologne and essential oil blend ideas.
- The Best Homemade Cleaners (eBook) by Julie Sellers $2.99
Learn to make homemade cleaners for the kitchen, bath, and whole house using essential oils.
Herbs (11 products worth $335.94)
- A Sow Simple Guide to Using Herbs for Health (eBook) by Anne Gibson $4.97
This practical guide shares 11 easy ways to use culinary and medicinal herbs daily to benefit your health and wellbeing with simple steps and recipes.
- A Year of Seasonal Herbs (eCourse) by Kathie N. Lapcevic $47.00
Learn how to work with herbs for medicine, body products, and food in harmony with the natural seasons in which they grow.
- Beginner’s Guide to Herbal Medicine (eBook) by Lauren Dibble $9.00
This book will give anyone – regardless of experience – the confidence to create and administer four different types of herbal remedies to themselves and their families.
- Exploring Traditional Herbal Remedies in Mexico (eBook) by C.E. Flores $6.99
One woman’s explorations of traditional herbal remedies used in Mexico.
- Growing Culinary Herbs at Home (eCourse) by Shelle Wells $47.00
Teaches you how to grow 15 culinary herbs in your own home garden. You’ll harvest them at their peak, learn to preserve them properly, and make tasty spice blends for unique meals.
- Herb Crafting: 3 Top Herbs for Wellness & 18 Handcrafted Recipes (eBook) by Stephanie Rose $4.99
Profiles three common healing herbs you can grow in your garden plus eighteen creative recipes for crafting with them.
- Herbs for ADHD, Cognition, and Focus: 6 Month Intensive (Workshop) by The Herbal Academy $39.00
With ADHD becoming an increasingly common condition in the US, this Intensive addresses this topic at the core and informs you of the many ways to use diet, lifestyle, nutrition, and herbalism to support healthy cognitive behavior and soothe discomfort.
- Herbs in the Bathtub: Grow Potted Herbs Wherever you Live, in Whatever Space you Have (eBook) by Tessa Zundel $5.00
This book will help you start that container herb garden you’ve been planning by helping you pick your pot, pick your herb and learn to use it in healthy culinary and wellness recipes.
- Inspiring Botanical Drinks, Mixers, and Elixirs for a Healthier Summer: Healthy Beverages for Littles and Adults from the Garden and Hedgerow (eCourse) by Christine Dalziel $147.00
Students in this class will gain the skills and confidence to turn garden produce, herbs and fruit into tasty and healthy beverages for very little cost, as well as how to preserve the summer goodness so these healthy drinks can be enjoyed year-round.
- Simple Container Herb Gardens eBook by Angi Schneider $7.99
Herbs can make fantastic container gardens that can be grown indoors or out. In Simple Container Herb Gardens find out which 12 herbs grow well in containers and how to grow them.
- Ten Herbs at Home: For Cooking, Cleaning, Fragrance, Bathing and More (eBook) by Karon Grieve $17.00
Teaches you everything you need to know about using herbs at home from cooking to cleaning and so much more, with fun videos too.
Natural Remedies (10 products worth $127.37)
- CBD: Just the Facts! An Evidence Based Approach to CBD Use (eBook) by Kristyn Bango $10.00
Kristyn wants you to be able to sort through the conflicting information on CBD with the facts from an evidence-based approach.
- Cold + Flu Season: Are YOU Ready? (eBook) by Carol Little R.H. $7.95
Carol shares ideas to help you to increase your personal self-reliance and knowledge to help family members with effective, herb-infused remedies to both boost immunity and prevent and treat cold + flu issues throughout the year.
- First Aid Essential Oils for Mothers and Children (eBook) by Kim Morrison $14.50
An easy touch point for all Mums who want to use essential oils in combination with their child’s innate ability to heal from everyday ailments and illnesses.
- Herbal Remedies for Cold and Flu (eBook) by Natalie Vickery $12.00
Natalie will not only show you ways to nourish and build the body to prevent illness but also deal with the symptoms associated with colds or the flu.
- CBD: Just the Facts! An Evidence Based Approach to CBD Use (eBook) by Kristyn Bango $10.00
- Herbal Remedy Recipes: 10 Of The Most Common Childhood Ailments (eBook) by Meagan Visser $8.99
Will help you learn how to use time tested, effective herbal remedies safely when your children experience common childhood ailments.
- Homemade Herbal Bug Spray: Four Recipes for a Safe Summer Outdoors (eBook) by Lori Valentine Rose $8.00
Because every kid deserves a safe summer full of outdoor fun, this eBook has 4 homemade, all-natural, herbal bug repellent remedies to keep you and your kids safe and bug-free all summer, and instructions on how to choose a safe store-bought spray!
- More Than Weeds: 5 Common Plants to Forage for Food and Home Remedies (eCourse) by Susan Vinskofski $12.00
Wildcrafter Susan will walk alongside hesitant foragers as they gain the confidence to identify, harvest, and use several common weeds in delicious, nourishing recipes, and safe, effective home remedies.
- Natural Remedies for the Fall: Preparing for the Cold and Flu Season (eBook) by Elaine Sheff $3.99
Learn how to use herbs and essential oils to help you stay healthy through the cold and flu season.
- The Healing Powers of Tea (eCourse) by Rosalee de la Foret $39.99
Explore the art of making herbal teas so that you can confidently rely on these natural remedies for your every day health care needs.
The Minimalist Natural Medicine Cabinet: Creating a Small Collection of Remedies to Meet Common Household Needs (eBook) by Kristen Smith $9.95
Learn how to create a small collection of versatile, convenient remedies that will help you meet most of the wellness and first-aid needs in your home.
Essential Oils (9 products worth $155.95)
- 75+ Simple Essential Oil Recipes for the Whole Family (eBook) by Reeni Geiser $14.99
Learn how to create simple, non-toxic solutions for the whole family!
- A Smart Guide to Your Essential Oils: How to Decide for Yourself Which Oils you Need and When You Need Them (eBook) by Sam Howard $9.99
It’s a ton of juicy information from experts and recognised aromatherapists, organised as a reference guide, arming you with the ‘know-how’ to upgrade to a 21st Century pharmacy!
- Aromatherapy Foundational Concepts (eCourse) by Deanna Russell $75.00
Get started using essential oils quickly, safely and effectively.
- Essential Oils for Women’s Health (eBook) by Rachel Silves $9.99
Discover how essential oils can be used safely and effectively in the management of common women’s health concerns.
- Essential Oil Diffuser Recipes (eBook) by Pam Farley $7.99
Recipes for every part of your day.
- Essential Oil Safety Cards: The Home & Family Set (Printable) by Kresha Faber $21.00
Makes it easy and convenient to reference oh-so-important safety information about 30 essential oils commonly used around the home.
- Essential Oil Safety Sheets for Breastfeeding, Pregnancy, & Kids (Printable) by Sarah Josey $5.00
Three easy to reference sheets of essential oil safety specifically during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and with young kids.
- Simple Diffuser Blend Reference Cards (Printable) by Amy Bowman $6.00
25 different recipe formula reference cards to keep right at your fingertips and use over and over again using just 10 common and affordable oils.
- The Ultimate Essential Oils Binder (Printable) by Laura Rizer $5.99
A flexible printable essential oils binder set for oils inventory, blends, DIY recipes, and more.
- FREE Summer Bundle from Puro co, $24.00 value
**Get a free bug repellent and skin relief salve
- FREE 3 Color Gelatinized Maca from The Maca Team, $15.12 value
- FREE Perfume Rollerball from MadeOn Skin Care, $16.75 value
- FREE Essential Oil Diffuser Earrings from The Oil Collection, $24.00 value
How to get your copy of the Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle:
Here’s how it works:
Visit their website here, take a quick look at all the fabulous goodies that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
You’ll receive an email with a login to the online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start using natural remedies!
I’ve purchase a few bundles from The Ultimate Bundles and they never seem to amaze me. The bundles they launched are amazingly packed with resourceful information at a very low price.
Let me know what essential oils you have used? Have you done any home natural remedy? If so what was it? Love to hear all about it.