This post contains affiliate links, meaning that I receive compensation if you purchase through any of links on this page identified as such (at no additional cost to you!)We have advertising relationships with the stores in this post
I received this Protein and Energy Bars from Built Bar in exchange for writing a review on the blog. However, all the thoughts and opinion expressed in this blog post are 100% mines.
If you’re into fitness you know protein is a key role into your healthy eating. As a mom on the go living a healthy lifestyle, protein bars are essentials to your fitness goals. So when I was contacted by BuiltBar for exchange in a review I couldn’t resist to try them. I would see them pop up in my Instagram feed and people raving on how delicious they are. Let’s face it most protein bars have a horrible aftertaste, some taste like clay and are hard to swallow. I will share the best clean eating protein & energy bars.
Low in sugar, gluten free, high in protein, and clean ingredients do exist in protein bars! If you are looking for the on-the-go protein and energy option to hold you over in between meals, built bars are for you. These are my honest opinions and I haven’t been paid in any way to give these reviews.
Built Bar is truly a standout among protein bars. The second you take a bite it instantly creates a delicious chocolate taste that makes you feel you cheated on your diet.
With its exceptional nutritional facts and eleven delicious flavors, Built Bar is the best protein bar out there! The texture of the Built Bars is light and fluffy, and covered in chocolate. Yes you read right, “CHOCOLATE”. So if you get a sweet tooth for chocolate, you just found your fix.
At first I was skeptical, in trying protein bars and energy bar because I’m not a big fan. The many I’ve tasted had a horrible after taste, felt like I was swallowing clay. But once I tried the Built Bar Protein and energy bars I, couldn’t believe how delicious they tasted. I felt like I was eating real chocolate bar, boy was I in heaven. I get that sweet tooth for chocolate, I try not to eat it but there are times I can’t help myself. But now that I know about Built Bar Protein and Energy Bars, I wont find myself cheating and eating a Kit-Kat chocolate bar.
Built Bar Protein and Energy Bars Nutrition Facts
Only 110 Calories, with 15 g of Protein, and 6g of Fibers. They are GLUTEN free and only 3 WW Points, have no preservatives like most brand, No GMO, No artificial flavoring or coloring, 4g Sugar, and cheaper They come in eleven (11) Flavors and the minute you take a bite out of them the texture is very soft and chocolatey.
You have a variety of delicious Flavors to choose from.
- Mint Chocolate Creme (Taste like Peppermint Patty)
- Vanilla Chocolate Creme
- Banana Chocolate Creme
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Chocolate Creme
- Coconut Chocolate Creme (Taste like Almond Joy)
- Salted Caramel Chocolate
- Raspberry Chocolate Creme
- Lemon Chocolate Creme
- Double Chocolate Mousse
- Orange Chocolate Creme
You just need to indulged yourself how incredible 110 calories and 15g of protein can taste. You will feel like you’re cheating your clean eating habits when you are not. The only flavor I didn’t enjoy was the Orange Chocolate Creme. I don’t enjoy the taste of citrus and chocolate mixed together. If you love the taste of citrus it may be for you, but I wouldn’t recommend someone to try this flavor as your first Built Bar experience.
Add Your Heading Text Here
They are finally here!!! ” Built Burner”… Yes a Fat Burner + Protein Bar all in one. How amazing is that, especially for my fit moms on the go… Perfect!!
The benefits of Built Burner
- You BURN more calories through increase in metabolism
- Your appetite is suppressed and feel full longer.
- The cravings for snacks and treats decreases while trying to loose weight.
- Your weight loss rate increases.
New BUILT BURNERS are here! Wohooooooooo….
18g of Protein
3g of Sugar
3g of Fat
- Protein + Burner- This combination works to help you feel full longer.
- It helps boost your metabolism while you burn more calories.
- The Fat Burning ingredients engage the brain to delay hunger trigger and reduce craving.
- Incorporating 2 bars per day will help you consistently lose weight each week.
This special promotion will run for until August 11, 2019 to promote the launch of the new product line.
- During this 3-Day Promotion Period with Every Full Box purchased, you will receive 2 FREE MANGO Bars.
- Order 2+ Full Boxes of Built Bar or Built Burner get a 6-bar box of MANGO + Plus a FREE Built Bar Personal Travel Cooler.
- Mango will also be available as an 18-bar box, but WILL NOT be in any other boxes.
- 4 FULL BOXES of Built Burner are equal to 1-Month Supply (eating 2 bars a day) and when you order 4 FULL BOXES you will get a FREE 18-BAR BOX of ANY FLAVOR you want of either Built Bar or Built Burner.
Flavors: Apple Pie, Pina Colada, Strawberry Banana, Peach Cobbler, Raspberry Lemonade, Caramel Brownie…. Delish… Use Code: UniformCC for 10% off! Click here.
My final thoughts, Built Bar and the Built Burner is definitively a very different protein & energy bar I’ve tasted before. From the different flavors to the texture I found them to be soft and chewy easy to swallow. The combo of mixed fruits and chocolate is a nice change of pace from the old hard, clay tasting protein & energy bars. The different flavors Built Bars, has certainly warrants giving a try. I would definitively recommend trying them. The Built Burner I love, It reduces the craving for snack while it help you burn fat.
Go outside of your comfort zone when it comes to flavors. I definitely found myself a new protein and energy bar to add to the mix.
Go ahead and try these delicious bars and let me know what you think!! I’d love your feedback and which flavor is your favorite and your least.