This blog post may contain affiliate links in it. This means that if you make a purchase by using one of the affiliate links provided in this article, then we will get a small commission at no extra expense to you. We only promote products we love and believe in
Gift Ideas For Mom
Mom deserves the world and much more, especially NOW more than ever. We’ve been living difficult times, and it’s been hard on our kids that don’t understand this pandemic. I give it to all you moms out there keeping it together while our everyday life has been turned upside down. If you have a mom on your list that has had it rough, surprise her with a little gift to brighten her day. Although shopping for the mom in your life, can feel extremely difficult because she deserves the world, Here is a list of gifts she’ll appreciate.
01. Amalea Bootie from Koolaburra by Ugg, was made just for you! This suede pair is fashioned with an asymmetrical topline and a stacked heel for all the heights.
02. The Weekender Tote is one of those essential items, that you can never have too many of. A weekender bag can be perfect for a short weekend trip or one day. sleepover.
03. The 6 Minute Diary, is such a great therapy to increase happiness & motivation. It’s been hard for many moms across the nation, working from home, homeschooling, and taking care of everything else in the household. Our stress level has been through the roof worrying about everything. This diary focuses on less stress and negativity to increase happiness & motivation, exactly what we need.
04. Cranky Lounge Pants is perfect for those lounge days after the holiday.
05. Bangle with Angel Charm are those types of gifts that will be forever cherished.
06. Athia Skincare is a skincare line for active women. If you are the mom on your list are looking for a new skincare product that targets active skin, deep cleanses, reduces the visibility of fine lines, and, most importantly- is easy to apply, Athia Skincare is the MUST-HAVE product. I get to offer you 15% off with the code UniformCC
07. Coco Chanel Perfume is an Amazing, classic, and elegant scent for a very confident and strong woman. This is an ultimate favorite and I always have a bottle of this perfume. I’ve gotten so many compliments when I wore this perfume. Is not too strong or too light, is just right.
08. Kindle Paperwhite for those who love reading, or for those that picked up reading during this pandemic. This is the perfect gift instead of carrying around books. You can download as many books all on one device.
09. Army of Love Major Makeup essential kit for my mommas on the go. This set includes a full-size mascara, a full-size eyeliner, and a mini lip-plumping gloss in a reusable makeup bag. Perfect for traveling.
10. Knitted Poncho that is both stylish and practical is a closet staple must-have. A poncho can be worn from one season to the next, and still, look stylish and keep warm.
As the holidays are fast approaching, they are definitively going to be different this time around. Many of us will be able to see some families while others won’t be able to travel. Picking out a perfect gift for your mom or the mom on your list during a pandemic can be a bit stressful, but don’t stress it. Keep it simple, cozy, and more personal, she’ll appreciate it more. I can’t stress, enough how important it is to practice self-care, especially during this COVID-19 pandemic, that’s been a game-changer for all of us. Incorporating self-care into our daily routine will make a big difference during this hard time, you can also check out, Self-Care subscription service.
For even more Gift Ideas see our other 2021 Holiday Gifts Guide.